Brush, Roller or Airless Spray application (Exterior)
Gurtex SG-168 is a white liquid paste offering a waterproof, crack resistant, heat insulating polymer coating suitable for a wide range of materials.
- Gurtex SG-168 Manufacturers Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Gurtex SG-168 Technical Data Sheet (How to Apply)
- Waterproof, crack resistant, heat-reflecting polymer coating
- Chemical composition:
- Artificial rubber resin: 42%
- Titanium oxide fillers: 20%
- Anti-UV radiation material: 10%
- Fillers: 10%
- Additive 5%
- water 13%
- No harmful ingredients with reference to GB13690-92
- Advance water base synthetic rubber latex.
- Superb adhesion, suitable to apply on a wide range of building materials;
- Superb sealing – extremely low water absorption rate
- High chemical resistance – copes with acidic or alkaline environments
- Low tackiness, can work with a wide range of fillers.
- High bonding strength and good performance, with minor crack sealing capability.
- Avoid direct exposure to open air when unused. This will cause polymerization.
- Avoid applications on oily, greasy & dusty surfaces.
- Reduces roof temperature between 12 – 14°