Spray-on waterproofing barrier
Gurtex SG-338 is applied as a spray that combines two chemical compounds using a twin-nozzle spray machine.
- Gurtex SG-338 Manufacturers Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Gurtex SG-338 Technical Data Sheet (How to Apply)
Gurtex SG – 338 is ideally suited to provide full waterproofing and anti-corrosion coverage to surfaces that have irregular shapes and existing cracks. The product does not deteriorate in full sun or under water and will not peel.
- High elongation ratio. The waterproof barrier stretches up to 10 times its area without tearing or imperfections
- Very high elasticity. Recovers its shape quickly (90% recoverability within 5 minutes)
- Fast Setting – gels in 5 seconds
- Cures and achieves full strength in 24 hours
- Achieves a 1.5mm thickness in a single application
- Waterproofs and prevents corrosion
- Can be applied over inclined planes, horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Can be applied to damp and damaged surfaces
- Does not need to be cut to size – no joints in angle corners
- If surface is spalling or badly damaged, apply a layer of Geo-Textile strips to hold substrate in place while spraying