Brush-on Product Applications
Paint applications are suited to all types of buildings and structures, especially where leaking is a result of material deformation, heat expansion, cracking, piercing (installation of roof fixtures) loose joint mountings and rust corrosion.
Gurtex® SG-368 can be applied to a wide variety of materials like metals, galvanized materials, PVC piping, fibre glass and other building products like cement, tiles and paint.
- Fittings and surfaces of Corrugated & IBR roofs
- Concrete & tile roofs
- Building, construction, retaining & parapet walls
- Cellars & basements
- Tunnels, subways & culverts
- Artificial dams, water ponds, pools and tanks in sewerage plants
- Concrete farm dams
All surfaces to which SG-368 is to be applied must be sound, stable and free from dirt and loose debris.
It is applied by paint brush or roller as a waterproofing and anti – corrosion film for smaller areas where a spray pack cannot reach.
Gurtex® SG-368 should be thoroughly mixed for 5 minutes prior to use.
- Waterproofing and anti-corrosion protection on corrugated and concrete surfaces:
Apply three to four layers of 0.50 litres per square metre
- As a key primer on special surfaces:
Apply two layers of 0.50 litres per square metre
Packaging & Storage
- Gurtex® SG–368 is available in 5 litre and 20 litre plastic buckets.
- Store under cover out of direct sunlight and protect from extreme temperature.
- Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as above.