Brush-on Product Applications
Paint applications are suited to all types of buildings and structures, especially where leaking is a result of material deformation, heat expansion, cracking, piercing (installation of roof fixtures) loose joint mountings and rust corrosion.
It can be applied to a wide variety of materials like metals, galvanized materials, PVC piping, fibre glass and other building products like cement, tiles and paint.
- Fittings and surfaces of Corrugated & IBR roofs
- Concrete & tile roofs
- Building, construction, retaining & parapet walls
- Cellars & basements
- Tunnels, subways & culverts
- Artificial dams, water ponds, pools and tanks in sewerage plants
- Concrete farm dams
All surfaces to which SG 368 is to be applied must be sound, stable and free from dirt and loose debris.
It is applied by paint brush or roller as a waterproofing and anti – corrosion film for smaller areas where a spray pack cannot reach.
Gurtex SG 368 should be thoroughly mixed for 5 minutes prior to use.
- Waterproofing and anti-corrosion protection on corrugated and concrete surfaces:
Apply three to four layers of 0.50 litres per square metre
- As a key primer on special surfaces:
Apply two layers of 0.50 litres per square metre
Packaging & Storage
- SG – 368 is available in 5 litre and 20 litre plastic buckets.
- Store under cover out of direct sunlight and protect from extreme temperature.
- Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as above.