Brush, Roller or Airless Spray application (Exterior)
Gurtex® SG 368 is a water-based waterproofing and anti-corrosion membrane. It is a single component, black high viscosity paste for application with a paintbrush, roller or 220 bar airless spray. Provides waterproofing and anti-corrosion protection.
- Gurtex® SG-368 Manufacturers Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Gurtex® SG-368 Technical Data Sheet (How to Apply)
- Gurtex® SG-368 Technical Data Sheet (Bahasa)
Apply Gurtex® SG-368 with a paintbrush for extra protection around water inlets and outlets, guttering, overlapping edges, fasteners, taps and other detailed features of built structures.
- Very high elasticity and recoverability. Non-tacky.
- Fast Setting – gels in 5 seconds
- Cures and achieves full strength in 24 hours
- Achieves a 0.5mm thickness in a single application
- Eco-friendly, water-based, non-toxic and odorless, with no environmental contamination.
- Product needs a protection layer for UV outdoor exposure.
- Can be applied over inclined planes, horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Can be applied to damp and damaged surfaces
- Does not need to be measured and cut to size – no joints in angle corners
- If surface is spalling or badly damaged, apply a layer of geo-textile strips to hold substrate in place before painting